Filmon website down?

Started by felipe, February 15, 2014, 08:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveconway24

If filmon fails, try one of the live streams through www.freefootball.org

felipe

It is all back on PC tablet and android box.  Android box no buffering either :)  Just in time for the Footy.

Karen4

We haven't had it here for a couple of days but it's back this afternoon...we'll see how long it lasts!
Cl3880

claire23

I cannot get Filmon via the internet nor my tablet.  It was great yesterday and last night.  Nothing this morning.  I am with Eurosatwiz.  All I get is Web site not available.  So someone must be blocking it.

SusyQ

What happens to Android systems if Filmon is lost following impending court case, wondering if Android will still be supported by other systems ?

GTG

We are with Next and are not experiencing any problems with Filmon.

shadeseeker

hershay, I think you are right,Next has probably blocked it. just done several speed tests and getting 5.95 download and 1.95 upload so cant be my internet speed.Tried to phone them, ,I started to explain and the phone was disconnected. Have tried several times again and no answer  :head >:(
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

chel

Filmon has been fine all day for me watching Olympics.  Had problems a couple of days ago and contacted filmon's email help line who were really helpful.  They came back with fixes and info and asked me to do speed tests and others stuff and feed it back, which I did, and also asked me to change to Firefox ~ which actually made no difference at the time.  Following day and ever since it has been great, and they have been back in touch again asking me to continue to feed back info if it does freeze again.  Am watching it currently on Telefonica with very slow internet service ~ switched to Greg in Zurgena, with speeds of around 5 to 6 (installed last Saturday) but it is currently not working for some reason, so am currently running the two in parallel, because reluctant to lose Telefonica fixed line, but the speed is only usually about 1.7 ~ just trying to cover my bases because internet v. important for me, tv secondary really.

Roger

I have no problem on my lap top.
But my android box will not load.

Awaiting reply to 3 e mails to android man.

Jinx

Working good here no buffering tried a few of their channels all ok. In Limaria. I would check your internet speed see if its low. Also have Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 can watch filmon there with no problems too.
The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

byrney

Well then it must be your ISP which is the problem.

shadeseeker

hi tried via my desktop pc,my laptop pc and my android tablet all with the same results.No server found using Firefox and chrome
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

byrney

This is probably a silly question, but for those of you having difficulty trying to access Filmon through one of the various boxes, have you tried connecting direct via your computer/laptop?

At least then you will know whether it's the box, or your internet connection (ISP) that's at fault.

Blue Moon

I am watching Football Focus on Filmon at the moment. Good reception - no buffering. Using Google Chrome and Albox Online with 2Mbs download. Located in Vera.

shadeseeker

Hi, I asked Next internet provider this question a week ago and they said def not blocked by them. Still cannot get into filmon using both Firefox and Chrome. All it says is '' server not found''. Can I ask ,any of the people who cannot even find the server,are you on the same provider for your internet.? We are with Next and up to yesterday 5pm all performed well.
thanks

steveconway24

Just out of interest Phil, can anyone with the same ISP get Filmon via an android box?

Optomist

Just tried it here and its fine , not even buffering on UK TV programs with internet speed of 5.65 mb , used Chrome Browser if thats any help . Albox online 6mb
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

shadeseeker

tried Google Chrome still no connection.all other items closed on pc. I think its filmon servers being overloaded as can get into every other sites.

felipe

Yeah, and so is another neighbour who is also down. all with the same ISP.

steveconway24

That sounds like a problem with your ISP Phil.

Is your neighbor with the same supplier?

byrney

Been watching Olympics since 6.00 this morning on Filmon with no problems - and no buffering at all. Alfoquia, Iberbanda.

dafydd51

Working fine this morning Phil, can even get Canadian TV. Had to shut it off last night as freezing. BBC I player was the same buffering until we got a message "insufficient bandwidth"

Dave

felipe

Done all that Steve. OI only use chrome.  And it is the same from my tablet.  Also my neighbours cannot access the filmon website site.

steveconway24

Try through Google chrome, switch off all other running programmes, SWITCH OFF ANTIVIRUS.
Then try again.

shadeseeker

can't. get into filmon at all. tried on my tablet and desktop pc nada.Google says not available.I am with next,6mega download speed.

kazhaynes

Working fine here in Los Higuerales Arboleas wifi

steveconway24

Still working fine here, watching through Google Chrome, 8.6meg connection with Movistar.

felipe

Can anyone get to actual filmon website? www.filmon.com  It was fine last night but nothing this morning.  Google saying web page not available.