The Monday charity quiz

Started by Roger from Almanzora, July 06, 2019, 17:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger from Almanzora

Breaking News

The Corner Bar have told me that they will not be opening today so tonights quiz will be at BAR LA UNION.

The quiz starts at 8pm and there will be food available before and during the quiz.

From next Monday, 15th, we will be back at the Unique bar except that it will now be called COPAS.

I hope to see you all tonight at BAR LA UNION and next week at COPAS.

It's worth coming tonight as there is 170 in the treasure chest and only 6 keys left out of the original 15!!!

Lynne

As per a message on Facebook by Jill Rowell:

Unique bar will now be known as COPAS, it will open on the 15th July at 3.30 . At the moment we are trying to get everything back in order. We are hoping to do a grand opening the following week with a BBQ and music . If anyone could advise me as where to to get in touch with an agency or someone to book a singer/ band then that would be very helpful So please watch this space, i will keep you posted and hopefully see you in COPAS. xx
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Roger from Almanzora

The Monday charity quiz is still going strong. For almost a year we have been at Bar Unique but they closed without notice last weekend, so we relocated to temporary accommodation at The Corner Bar in Alfoquia.

We'll be at The Corner Bar again next Monday, the 8th, after that we'll keep you posted.

A big thanks to Lucy and Carl at The Corner Bar for giving us exclusive use of the back room on Monday evenings, for the time being. They have quite recently taken over the bar and it now provides a very pleasant atmosphere with an extensive bar menu of good food at good prices.

The quiz starts at 8pm and food is available before.

Prizes for first, second and last place, and win a chance to grab whats in the treasure chest which goes up weekly until it's won.

Support AUAN, Macs, APSA, Computers for disabled kids, Caritas the food charity, and have a bundle of fun at the same time.