Appeal

Started by debra16, November 20, 2016, 16:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowguard

Helping Animals Almanzora have speyed this bitch thanks to the efforts of Annie to raise the funds to do so. She is a lovely young girl who loves cuddles. She now desperately needs a home as the lady who is fostering her can not keep her much longer.

If you can offer her a home please get in touch

more photos attached

Jay

Have you spoken to maybe APSA, Puppy Rescue or the one in Arboleas re speying, they maybe able to help towards the cost as it is going to prevent the potential birth of an unwanted litter. many are full but often if you are able to foster temporarly they maybe able to take her in when they have space.

debra16

Messaging for a friend...... please share this beautiful dog .I found her last week on the rambler in piedra.she is about 7 months old.she is in tempory foster but she needs a more permanent foster or adoption.she is going to come into season soon and the foster family cant keep her then.please donante to get her spayed and please share.i did not want to leave her abandoned,she so gentle and loving.i need to get her spayed this week but need urgent funds.all the charitys are full.i don't want to have to let her free

found abandoned,belguim shepard dog.in temporary foster care.need urgent spaying or the foster family cant keep her.please all my animal loving friends please help me get this young female spayed.we don't need anymore pups in this area.i cant do this on my own,i hwve never asked for donations on my page.i don't have time to do a fund raiser on this poor girl.shes about to come into season please help me support her.

www.facebook.com/annie.walker.3785/posts/1358624574161170?pnref=story

Please contact Annie Walsh Walker Facebook page
Thank you