Lost dog found

Started by ladykiwi, January 10, 2015, 06:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saskia

Have you checked to see if the dog is microchipped any vet will tell you or try Woodhouse kennels I think that they have a scanner they used too anyway when Tracy was there, then we can go from there.  Previously the dog was microchipped to an Almeria address it was Nexo Meika that checked the details, if chipped a vet needs to go onto the database to check the details.

ladykiwi

\hya Maggie,It sounds very  much like the little dog we have  are you local to Los Carrascos  ,could you please give me a ring on 622 862 971

Saskia

A black & white male pointer dog lives in the large house (in the navy at the side) on the right just over the bridge from Los Carrascos to Los Garcias, very friendly followed me on a walk with my dogs if it is the same dog it is microchipped but at that time not to that owner, I had to hand the dog back which cowed & ran away when he saw his owner so I know what I would or wouldn't do if I found this dog again

selley

One of arboleas local pol7ce man was looking for his dog on thursday, black and white.  He was searching aroung La Cinta and El Rincon,  wondering if this may be the same dog?

luke

hi ,try pat on 607554984,im also looking for an e mail to give over the weekend,but please let me know if pat will take him.luke.

ladykiwi

Hya, found yesterday small black and white pointer type dog in loss Carrascos area young male dog and info  contact  Julie on 622 862 971