Galasa another rip 0ff

Started by jabba the cat, April 12, 2012, 09:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Could be worse you could be in the UK   -

We paid £ 2,000 for a water connection back in 1990 - God knows  what they charge for new connections these days.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

WhoWhatWhere?

How is this Galasa's fault? The developer should have paid the €800 odd. The old installations are not signed off, and are probably sub-standard by current regulations as well.

If the town hall had insisted that all infrastructure was in place before giving LFO's in those days then lots of this could have been avoided. The wonders of hindsight.   

crawdaddy

Quite a few of us in the area have had a rip-off bill like this in similar circumstances.Myself and 3 neighbours, some time ago included. The joys of living in Spain.   :redcard:

ShinerW

I have obviously got this to look forward too then. Our builder laid the pipes throughout our site ready for mains water 7 years ago. Galessa arrived recently totally ignored existing and laid new pipes right through and literally right alongside the existing. As you say yet another rip off. I will await my bill!!!

harmo

They did the same to me, I didn`t kown they had changed the meter until I got the bill.

Lesley and Pete

We finally got our connection to Galasa in December 2010....  paid same amount for connection as OP quotes. 

Lesley

Talking Heads

Don't get me started on Galasa !!
I had several water leaks over the past couple of years which originated under a tarmac road from my village.
My Contador is in the middle of the village nowhere near the edge of my land,
From the Contador it is my responsibility even under the tarmac road !!  >:(

Eventually got an inspector out who agreed that Galasa would move the meter to the edge of my land, but only if I pay for an upgrade of the pipework from the center of the village to the new meter!!
This would cost a few €euros !! So me and a mate replace the defected pipe ourselves, just hope I get no more leaks !

Steve  :(
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

jabba the cat

My neighbour had some Great news this week they are finally on water suppiled by Galasa after nine years the bad news is 95 euros for the metre and contract standard charge plus get this nearly eight hundred euros for infrastructure which was put in by the builder/Ayuntamiento when the house was built 9 years ago.
If they didn't pay no contract.

apparently this according to Roger is illegal to Galasa they dont give a sh** pay up or no water.

Dont you just love Spain