Final Total for Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning, Macmillan

Started by angiebaby, October 03, 2013, 11:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angiebaby

Hi All,

Re: Payment made to The Worlds Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning.

Sorry for the delay in sending you these details but we flew to UK for the arrival of our new grandson just after we did our World's Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning on 29th September 2013.  We only returned back to Spain late last night!

I have received an email from the Macmillan team in UK confirming my payment of the funds we raised on the day, please read the following that I have received.  This payment was the final amount after the bank took their funds for the transfer and the exchange rate at the time. 
In all I banked 1060.00 euros.
Payment received by Macmillan UK was £859.77 on 09/10/2013.

Hello Angela,

Hope you are well. Just to let you know I have seen that £859.77 has been banked onto your record from a coffee morning.
You should be receiving an acknowledgement letter from the coffee morning team soon!

Many thanks for supporting us.
Kind regards,

Noriko Homma
Supporter Donations Assistant
Macmillan Cancer Support
89 Albert Embankment
London SE1 7UQ

macmillan

Thank you all for all your help and support during the organisation of my Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning, much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Angie and Phil Kendall
Los Marcelinos

Annastasia

jackinalbox

Yes Well Done Angie. You are a True Star !!!!!

Now you can settle down & get some Darts Practise done.

:lol: :angel:

freddie

pepe

King saint 76

villegas

angiebaby

Hi All

FINAL TOTAL FROM ANGIE'S COFFEE MORNING, LOS MARCELINOS IS:  1060.00 EUROS. 
THIS MONEY WAS BANKED AND AN INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER DENT TO UK YESTERDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER 2013!

NUMBERS FOR RAFFLE PRIZES NOT CLAIMED ARE:

543,  122,  117,  532,  193,  340,  308,  121,  507,  506,  123,  530,  536,  386,  508,  314.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR WINNING TICKET/S ALONG TO JACKS BAR, ALBOX TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE?  THANK YOU.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND DONATIONS.
BEST WISHES ANGIE