Heating Oil

Started by alansue, January 15, 2016, 10:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffp34

I'm about to need several hundred litres of heating oil.
The last good price posted was 43 cents per litre.
Since even 1 cent per litre makes a big difference to the total price, does anyone know of a better price?

ramblagirl

43 cents yesterday from Sumpetrol in Saliente.

Crystal2

I have today paid 48 centimos per litre from BP in Fines for delivery to Arboleas. 

PuffTheMagicDragon

I saw my normal delivery man in our village one day, so I asked him to top up my tank while he was there, this was September  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Puff

alansue

Quote from: Paige123 on January 17, 2016, 17:18:43 PM
Thank you so much Alan for all your help it is so kind of you, but my neighbour also needs some oil and he is going to organise it for me, so thanks again.

Pat 

Your very welcome. Alan

Paige123

Thank you so much Alan for all your help it is so kind of you, but my neighbour also needs some oil and he is going to organise it for me, so thanks again.

Pat 

alansue

Quote from: Paige123 on January 16, 2016, 09:06:33 AM
Thanks for the no I will ring them and see if they can bring me some oil also as we live just past Los Garcias in Los Gilabertes which is just before Los Torres but as we have just moved here I do not speak any Spanish at the moment apart from some very basic words but I will certainly give it a try

Thanks again,
Pat

If you need any help ordering please let me know. They will need your full address and name. When the delivery man comes he may ask for your NIE number to set up a proper account for you. This will make ordering easier in the future. Alan

Paige123

Thanks for the no I will ring them and see if they can bring me some oil also as we live just past Los Garcias in Los Gilabertes which is just before Los Torres but as we have just moved here I do not speak any Spanish at the moment apart from some very basic words but I will certainly give it a try

Thanks again,
Pat

alansue

Quote from: gus-lopez on January 15, 2016, 16:52:42 PM
That's dearer than the uk. :(

It's always dearer than the UK. But 48 cents is the cheapest it has been since we first paid 65 cents in 2003 in Mazarron. When we first lived in Spain..

gus-lopez

That's dearer than the uk. :(

alansue

Quote from: Paige123 on January 15, 2016, 10:56:54 AM
Hi, could you please tell me the telephone no of the oil company as that is a really good price. Thankyou

The phone Number is 950441243. They are based in Antas. If you phone them ask for the price to where you live. I am in Arboleas Area. They do not speak much English, but if you ask for Gasoleo Para Casa precio, they will tell you. I am getting an order Monday Afternoon as per my request, so if you want a delivery then it would help make up their load. Just a thought. I have used them for 6 years.

Paige123

Hi, could you please tell me the telephone no of the oil company as that is a really good price. Thankyou

alansue

Just for your information. The price of Household Heating oil this morning from Tarraga y Palmis is 48 cents per litre inc. IVA and delivered to Arboleas Area.