"All Aloud" community singing group begins Thursday 11th. Newcomers welcome!

Started by musicdonna, September 05, 2014, 17:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alto dogs

Karen4

Quote from: musicdonna on January 16, 2015, 09:28:17 AM
Excuses, excuses...!!
Ha! Ha!....I think pleurisy is a great excuse! Will try to get there next Thursday, if I can speak and stand up at the same time!  :lol:
Cl3880

alto dogs

I hope we are all watching " the Voice "? Loving Lucy. That's how I think I am singing on thursdays!

Karen4

Cl3880

magglet

Donna...can't even hum as the coughing takes over.My house is a silent as the grave at the moment!!!

musicdonna

magglet

Haven't been back myself  since before Christmas,due to the dreaded lurgy.Still coughing with very little voice but will get there as soon as I can.

musicdonna

Quote from: Karen4 on January 12, 2015, 17:56:30 PM
We were really keen to come for the first time but have been floored by the dreaded lurgy and can hardly even speak! All very quiet in this house! We will try to get along this week.

It would be great to see you, Karen.  There were a number of people missing due to the Lurgy, so you were in good, if rather infectious, company!

musicdonna

Quote from: alto dogs on January 12, 2015, 17:48:45 PM
A must watch, Victoria Woods musical " that day we sang " . On iplayer.

I agree- a lovely song and a wonderful musical.  What a talented woman VW is.

Karen4

We were really keen to come for the first time but have been floored by the dreaded lurgy and can hardly even speak! All very quiet in this house! We will try to get along this week.
Cl3880

alto dogs

A must watch, Victoria Woods musical " that day we sang " . On iplayer.

annef

Those of us who have already had the wonderful experience of being part of All Aloud would be delighted to see new members coming along.  You will be made very welcome and we can guarantee a fun afternoon.  All Aloud has been the source of so much fun and enjoyment, we would love to share it with others. 
See you soon, we hope    :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

musicdonna

Jacks Bar, Albox 3.30-5.30 every Thursday.

No auditions, experience, note-reading or talent required; just a desire to make music with others. If you're not sure, come along for a "taster".  1 euro per person.

Check out our website: http://allaloud.weebly.com/

PM me if you want to know more.

Donna