Acts wanted for HAA charity bash.

Started by owdoggy, March 20, 2015, 12:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casabonita

Owdoggy thanks so much for this, it's gonna be a great night  :clap:

owdoggy

Well, it looks like we have four acts on which is good in itself but.....what a line-up! :clap:

I'll let the nice people at HAA have the pleasure of announcing the gig but all I will say is ......you're gonna wanna see this!

Doggy

owdoggy

Ok, there's now two acts on :clap:......... one more needed.

Doggy

shadowguard

So very generous of you Doggy and thank you so much  :clap: I am sure HAA will be able to feed and water you for the evening.

More details of this event will be posted soon  :tiphat:

owdoggy

I'm going to do a charity gig for those lovely people at Helping Animals Almanzora. Now even though I have the material and could happily bore you all to death for 3 hours I thought it might be better if we had another one or two acts because not everyone's a rock fan and diversity, as they say, is the spice of life.

The gig will be on Saturday 30th May at a well known venue in Arboleas (I don't know if I'm allowed to name the place so suffice to say it's just down the road from Coviran supermarket), Bongo Bob will provide the PA system (full bifter bass bin kit) and do the knob twiddling so the sound will be spot on.

Of course it will be gratis but you can go to bed that night with the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing that you've done a bit of good ......... and get your reward in heaven ........ and, er, other stuff like that (yeah yeah, I know it's bollox but you know what I mean).

Ideally if I can get another two acts then we can each do a 45 min(ish) set & have the crowd bouncin' so if you fancy doing it then PM me on here, drop me an email, get me on facebook or nip in to a certain bar at Los Cojos on a Sunday afternoon for a chinwag ....... but better earlier rather than later 'cos I'm usually face down in the car park by half five.

Cheers me dears, :tiphat:

Doggy