TV - Server Down !!

Started by restoration man, May 11, 2024, 13:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnPower

Quote from: Penhallow on May 11, 2024, 19:22:39 PMMaybe it could be the solar storm that is starting to take affect .

Nah, its the Eurovision Song Contest...

Penhallow

Maybe it could be the solar storm that is starting to take affect .

eric blindell

Just tried streamfire. It gives many options all of which are charged for. Where is this free backup package ?

restoration man

Apparently there is a problem with the channels. Thanks to Juan for providing that information on behalf of Padpall !!!!!

steveconway24

Unfortunately that's the thing with most iptv. It's an illegal service, so if the host is raided by law enforcement, they tend to not have the time to make customers aware.
I'm not saying this has happened to your supplier, he may just have server issues and trying to resolve them as quick as possible.
If your viewing via a fire stick, put streamfire on there as a usable, free back up service.

restoration man

Is anyone else having a problem with their TV. We switched on last night around 8.30 and had a message on screen that there had been problems with the channels (with PADPALL) if affected unplug and restart your tv. We did and restarted after 2 mins, it said 'Loading' then went to 'Page loading error' we tried to click down to restart, or even Portal 1 - nothing. It says Internet - Enabled, WiFi Not Connected, IP - Not available !!!!!! Got in touch with Juan (Sistel) who said that it was our IPTV provider and happens when the server is down and to wait.  We gave up after 1.5 hrs and had early night.
Just tried again and still same problem so looks like no TV tonight, as can't get hold of Padpall or Juan. I understand these problems exist from time to time but it annoys me when there is no communication/message to let you know what is happening.