Great coffee morning

Started by The Gardener, June 17, 2020, 18:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gardener

Hi ´Babs´

The Bella Vista in Mojacar is re-opening on Thursday, I think.  I had lunch with friends at a restaurant in Vera Playa on Friday and there were very few people about and restaurants weren't even half full.  Not sure how much things will change now that the State of Alarm has been removed.  It will be up to the local Junta in each place to set their own rules if they deem them necessary.  I would be very happy to go to New Delhi in Albox.  I prefer their curries anyway.  I will see what others think as I wasn't impressed with the Taj the last couple of times I've used them.  Speak soon and stay safe.

babs

Hi Nina how about a trip to Mojacar before it gets too busy? Or the other indian in Albox. We haven't been there for a while. Anyway will go with the flow but the Taj was very disapointing the last time we went.

Cheers xx

The Gardener

It was Rodg who wanted to go there, and if you remember, he and I weren´t there.  Somebody else on fb was not very complimentary about them either.   I have not actually booked a table yet so it´s all up for discussion still.  Where do you fancy going?

babs

Hi Nina I didn't think we were going there again after ladt time.

The Gardener

Thanks Joyce.  Next meal is at the Taj on Friday, 3rd July, at 7.00 pm.  Let me know if you would like to come along.

babs

Sorry couldn't make it today but see you soon  Joyce

The Gardener

We had a great coffee morning at Terrazo Lamarlo this morning.  It was lovely to welcome new members Christine and Kate, along with Mel and Toni who joined us a few weeks ago.  Welcome ladies!  Our next meal will be on Friday, 3rd July.  Watch this space for further details nearer the time but please do put the date in your diary NOW!