Cordless vacuum cleaners

Started by mickandjan, November 10, 2015, 12:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickandjan

Thank you for all your very useful replies. No complaints about the suction then? Everyone seems very happy with their machines, great news!  :clap:

minettjean

Got my Dyson V6 from Hyper Ocio in Albox.I was a bit sceptical about it but its one of the best buys I have made in Spain.I have two German Shepherd type dogs and I whizz round in no time..all the hairs gone.I agree ..the charge doesn't last all that long but I can just about do the whole house cause it is so quick.Wouldn't be without it now.

Dave T

Had my dyson 2 years charge doesn't last as long but long enough for my whole house once.

mickmatthews

Gtech air ram and the hand held Gtech multi both brilliant bits of kit. Not cheap but the best vacuum cleaners we have ever owned, by a long way.

p2une

GTech Air Ram!!! Best piece of kit I have ever bought! Light, strong, 40 minute charge, and super efficient.

June
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

mickandjan

Quote from: Crystal2 on November 10, 2015, 14:15:24 PM
It was the charge time that put me off.  Also  the small floor cleaning head.    Isn't there anything he would rather have than a new vac ??   !!!

New mop? :lol:

Crystal2

It was the charge time that put me off.  Also  the small floor cleaning head.    Isn't there anything he would rather have than a new vac ??   !!!

June Brenda

Hi buy a v6. Love mine.  If you use it for two or three rooms.  Put on charge while. You mop or do.  Buy on enternet x

sallyb

Check how long the charge lasts, my sister inlaw bought one the charge only lasts about 25 mins.
Phyll

Jimel

mickandjan

Should I buy one for my husband for Christmas?  :lol:

We are very tempted by the idea of these vacs, so would be very interested to hear of anyone's experience with them.  :wave