Marco the fiddle player

Started by Tetley, August 19, 2014, 15:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Glad you enjoyed watching him,we had a great night the other week with him and the shortfuse boys.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

janwiles

Saw Marco at Bar Unique on Saturday night.

Brilliant playing. Violin fitted in really well with guitars and harmonica sound.

May be we can get him back locally again

Tetley

Quote from: crawdaddy on August 20, 2014, 09:29:30 AM
Nice video and great playing by the whole band,as well as Marco the fiddle player.        :clap:

yer we had a great night,the usual lad that plays guitar ,had a gigg so Dan stepped in,the band never rehearsed ,just jammed it through  ,theater was packed out,great night had by all.
Marco played He Joe on the fiddle in the sound check,it was VERY VERY  good ,but like all good  sound checks............... no body recored it   808   ;D

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

crawdaddy

Nice video and great playing by the whole band,as well as Marco the fiddle player.        :clap:

Tetley

for anybody whom likes fiddle music,met this bloke over the weekend at a gigg my lad helped out on and he is Deffinatly worth watching if you get a chance to see him localy,he has played with a lot of the top acuistic players in spain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYt5dDNyGck