NEWS ABOUT PROJECT IN EL RULADOR

Started by D.daniel, December 13, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

A new document now on mayors facebook page re innovation 14 which looks like great news for  many owners.
things now seem to be moving much quicker.

sallyb

A new social centre would not be necessary had the town hall not given the original premises to Sofias, hope they are paying a more realistic rent on their new contract.
Phyll

annef

Raysun  :iagree:

Thank you Danny for the update.

raysun

To be fair guys im sure inno 14 is being pursued but  that doesent mean that other projects for the betterment of the village and area in general  should come to a standstill.
I have been critical of the town hall in the past but i think this project is badly needed for the YOUNG and old alike.
they have said they are chasing 14  but may take a little more time but they seem to be getting there.
im sure someone will put me right shortly

booboo

Well said Joanie! Innovation 14 should be a priority!

joanie

Thanks Danny,  well done this should make a big difference to all waiting to get illegal homes sorted

raysun

Have to say that all sounds great and credit where credit is due.

D.daniel

This post was put on by the Mayor yesterday on his Fb page.
The new works that are starting in El Rulador at the moment can be explained as the basis of the second transformation of Arboleas.
These areas of the zone or area known as El rulador next to the Urban Centre of Arboleas has been designated to locate these new General Instalations for Sports and recreation which will form the Social vertabration for all of our residents.
Specifically the wall that.is being built will separate the two plots, the first area measuring 13.800m2 where there will be a covered indoor Sports Centre and another future area for the Local Fiestas and also any other activity that may be presented.
The other Plot of 6.400m2 will be for the works of the New Social Centre which will start in a short time, its first phase which will be for an amount of 260.000 euros will be financed 100 percent by Municipal Funds.

This is history being made with actual facts for all the town to.enjoy.