Ride out anyone?

Started by Tykebiker, June 10, 2013, 11:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim1544

Thanks for that "Villegas" have stored that one in the memory bank, I've been through Bacares on a run in January, lovely place, so many fantastic mountain runs around here, bikers heaven!!! thanks, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

villegas

If u fancy a spectacular mountain ride, come up the valley to Tijola, then turn off the main rd, and head up the mountain towards Bacares. Carry on up and over decending down towards mini Hollywood. To do a circuit ride past the Solar Platforms, towards Macael and back onto  the 334 rd.
:tiphat:

Jim1544

Great day out yesterday, Rick, Ian, myself and a mate, Ainsley from Bedar.  Steady ride out along the coast from Garrucha to Aguilas and lunch on the Marina, nice ride and great company, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED we plan to do some more ride outs soon, maybe into the mountains next time ! keep your eyes on this forum or PM any of us if your interested in a great leisurely day out. Regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

hunkychunk

Hi Rick, Jim.

Mora Oil 11.00 Monday is good,will see you both there.

Cheers   Ian.

Jim1544

11 am Monday, fine by me, may have to wait for Ian as his spanish class only finishes at 10.30.

Tykebiker

Hi Ian and Jim,

Monday is good for me. How about meeting at Mora Oil at 11am? We can decide where we want to go from there when we meet.

Rick
Shiny side up boys and girls!

Jim1544

Quote from: rockymo on June 13, 2013, 20:36:04 PM
Come on you lot a real biker wants to get wind in YOUR hair I know an ex triker would have been there in a trice!! If my mobility scooter was quick enough Oh Well!!
Not had the wind in my hair for many a year Rocky, come to mention it I aint had any hair for many a year either O0. Nice to see you still look on here mate.  ......Jim

rockymo

Come on you lot a real biker wants to get wind in YOUR hair I know an ex triker would have been there in a trice!! If my mobility scooter was quick enough Oh Well!!

hunkychunk

Hi Rick,Jim.

I am up for a ride out Monday or Tuesday next week if that falls in with your plans.
I am at Spanish class on Mon till 10.30am but other than that anytime no problem.

See you soon.    Ian.

Jim1544

Thanks Rick, have e.mailed you.

Tykebiker

Hi Jim, I got your message, thanks. I'm committed to other things now for the rest of this week and the weekend but I'm clear from Monday onwards if you fancy a ride out. I have a feeling that we may have met up sometime in the last year at one of the concentracions, my name is Rick and I ride a silver Honda CBF1000GT with panniers. I usually ride out with Robert (blue BMW F650) who will be back from Scotland next week.

I'll give you a call on Sunday to arrange a ride out.

Regards
Rick

Jim1544

I have sent you a PM................have bike will travel :handshake

Tykebiker

Just back from a three hour ride out. Down the 1101 from Zurgena to Sorbas, in to Mojacar for coffee and a cold drink then back through Garrucha to Vera and on to the A7/E15 and home to Arboleas. Beautiful.  ;D

Tykebiker

Would anyone fancy a ride out somewhere one day this week? Two to four hours total, just going somewhere for a coffee and a chat and some people watching. My preferred time is 9 or 10am until about 2pm.