Sat Dishes

Started by Dave and Sue, February 12, 2018, 13:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave and Sue

Still living the dream after 20 years

Dave and Sue

Hi Thanks to all so far!
The kind comments regarding the cleanliness of the removal are greatly appreciated

I am happy to take down and take away any unused and unsightly dishes that may no longer be of use for their original purpose

As stated before these dishes are not going to be used for their original purpose so make, material, size and condition are not important. This means I don't need the mounting bracket or lnb but I am happy to take all away if that is a help

Kind Regards Dave
675 914 755

Dave and Sue

Hi all                                                                                                                        
Does anyone have any no longer used Sat Dishes they are fed up looking at??   Size, make, condition unimportant!! Don't need mounting brackets or Lnb as no looking to use for this purpose, they are for an up cycling project however happy to take all away if you want shut of the lot.                                                                                                              
Thanks in advance.                                                                                                  
Dave.                                                                                                                        
675 914 755