Aother Opoligy from Fred.

Started by maureensheriff (ILLIA), March 09, 2013, 08:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sueandandyb

We was told the wife is American. Still very nice food.

flintstone

mickandjan

cantabrian

I ,Opoligize about the Dinner (diner !)

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

Cantabrian,

Someone said you had moved on - it seems not - As Usually with your wandering { I use the word Loosely } Brain  - it is impossible to tell by you post whether your Photograph { is it a photo of you ?} whether you comment is on my last post on how and many others think a Diner should look  - or on a previous posting ?

Fred.

cantabrian

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

One last word and THAT'S THAT :-

It's based on the Internal Layout of the Establishment.

sparkiemike

:wave

an american cafe

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

cantabrian

WHAT is an american DINNER ???? is it the alternative to a British fry up !!!

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

APY,

Yes we did get you message Dave.

To all the others I think it's time to draw a veil over this topic now

sparkiemike

:wave

we went in there just after it opened & i'm sure it said american dinner on the menu

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

gus-lopez

No you are not wrong . American diner was mentioned in the original postings before it opened. Whether or not that was to describe how it would be themed rather than specifically being called 'American diner' I don't know.

Optomist

Fred i also thought and still do that it was based on the idea of an american diner so whether or not they have a sign saying AMERICAN DINNER you would still be correct .

Did you or Maureen get the PMs i sent replying to yours to me , PMs dont always go through and I've been concerned ever since that you may not have heard from us and assumed we did nothing . The wife didnt have the chance or forgot to mention it to you Yesterday .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

Two week ago I posted  about ' Failings '  with what I referred to as the new American Diner { Bar International }

I don't know whether it was the Speed we were passing - My Son Driving -  My Jaundice affecting my Eyesight - Or just the Connotation these days of  ' Diner ' being associated with ' American -  but having driven passed slower today - NO Where does it say ' American Diner '.

I am positive that in the Newspaper article leading up to the opening it was  - but that is bye the bye ?

So my un-reserved  Apologies to the Owner and anyone else I may have caused a bit of  heartache { if I did }  too.

Fred.