Gazebo Roof Cover.

Started by The Sheriff ILLIA., July 21, 2012, 07:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Try these people, they're now doing sail shades as well as curtains & upholstery so may be able to make one up for you: http://www.cortinasconestilo.com/

Or try Kate at House of James in Zurgena, she does gazebo covers etc: Tel:649503875  -  Email: kjhouseofjames50@gmail.com
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

orsinosouth

I have a green & white one if you are interested hardly used €25

Cuddlybill

I was in HiperOcio the other day and overheard one of the staff there telling an English couple to try Coverbox.  Not sure of the cost etc, although, I have had other stuff from them and they were reasonable and good quality.  Hope this helps
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

mikeypen

Just a word of warning  :head :head , we trecked all the way up to leroy merlins as couldn't find one local , paid around 40 Euro's for a 3 x 3 Mtr one , which was SO tight and not the right "Pitch" , it lasted around 3 months and ended up having to buy a new Gazebo  :head :head , not much help for you I know but just didn't want you to make the same mistake , Mike.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Anyone know where I can obtain one of these reasonably local - without resorting to sending to the UK etc.

Cloth -   3 mts  x 3 mts  or 10`  x 10` is the size required.

I have tried most places in and around Mojacar that sell Gazebos - most only interested in complete and not just covers.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.