Dyson Vacuum Cleaners

Started by Peter H, May 03, 2011, 11:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryharris

Hi, could you give me the contact no for Dyson MADRID.
tHANKS,
Terry Harris.

Starynightsky

Quote from: snaze1 on May 03, 2011, 21:10:02 PM
I spent a week in hospital after discovering the Dyson ball cleaner wasnt what i thought it was! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: :lol:

snaze1

I spent a week in hospital after discovering the Dyson ball cleaner wasnt what i thought it was! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bongobob

Wow! that was good,might need the email if mine goes wrong,can't cope without the DYSON! S.

Starynightsky

Have also had incredible service from DYSON in the UK. There was a problem with it and the engineer came out to the house and repaired it VERY VERY CHEAPLY.

Good company IMO and they have some excellent products. It is also nice to see that they have excellent customer service in Spain as well.

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Peter H

How about this for service.  We have a Dyson vacuum cleaner which we brought with us from UK 5 years ago.  Recently it died on us having first made a horrible rattling noise.  I contacted Dyson Spain via the Internet and this is how it went.

Monday - email to dyson explaining the problem IN ENGLISH - 2 hours later, phone call from Dyson IN MADRID telling us IN ENGLISH how to get the cleaner to them,FREE OF CHARGE
Tuesday - Took cleaner to couriers in Albox
Wednesday - Phone call from Dyson giving us a cost for repair
Thursday - E mail from Dyson telling us the machine had been repaired and would be sent back to the courier in Albox
Friday - Collected the vacuum which had been fitted with a new clutch assembly, new filters, new brush assembly, and new tubing.

We now have a virtually new Dyson Vacuum Cleaner and the total cost 70€ ;D
Peter H