Notificacion Sicer-PEE-Retorno Inf

Started by JT, April 17, 2024, 11:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Arbi is car tax & ibi 

dip is bin ,office opp auto electricians next to Dia main road Albox 

8)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Elgin

If it is from the Diputation de Almeria it is almost certainly to do with an overdue tax  of some sort.  However, if you live in Arboleas I beleive the only tax they handle will be the bin tax.  It will need paying as if they have sent a letter it is overdue and the next step is likely to be an embargo on your bank account.

Tetley

registered letter

probably rubbish tax ....

ask your legal person to give the Dip Almeria  a ring with your details nie details.keep an eye on your bank for an emabargo/payment withdrawl.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Malcolm

Could be a letter that needs your signature

JT

We are at home in the UK and yesterday evening our neighbours in Los Higs sent us a copy of a Notificacion Sicer-PEE-Retorno Inf that had been pinned to our front gate. It appears to come from the Diputacion de Almeria. Does anyone have any idea what this type of notice relates to. There is no mail in our PO Box in Albox. Many thanks for any possible explanations.