Trump and NK?

Started by webejamin, August 09, 2017, 12:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Fing is...its gonna happen sooner or later,its a bit like doomsday clock lark,suppose it depends now on who,s got the biggest TIT  in charge..............help !  :grin:

the other thing is they dont realy need to go for an attack like in Japan in ww2 they can just explode a divse that nackers all electrics up,ie an EMP Attack.

good news is tho,if yev got an old brit plater wi points ignition...yell still be able to go for a run out,unlike all this modern tecno motor crap !there making now were the pulse will knacker all yer circuit board & chip components . :grin:

get yer pensiones invested in one of these Riley Elfs,job done  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w3qf0iH_KQ
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Rod

Kim is threatening to bomb Guam which has 200,000 Americans on it. I think that would be a massive mistake. Trump says he will send down fire and fury on them like never seen in the world if they do.

Tetley

Jams get yer laFF top wrapped in foil quick just in case wi get an  EMP attack !  :grin:

im just pleased i didnt get mi BSA tank re cromed as some tit will probably melt it !  :embarrassed:

as for Russia & the west ,if yer in Almeria dont worry...Putins got a big gaff in Malaga and he aint gonna melt is own holiday home.... :shocked: i mean can yer imagine him trying to sort a claim out wi loss adjuster..... he would look a right tit  :grin:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Loadsa sabre rattling occurring people, talk of missile strikes, what does it all mean? could it be that the banks and fatcats are at it again, but don't want it to be noticed yet :32: They wouldn't, would they? :16: Watch out for yer savings, if you have any :a102: Could it be bailout time again? :32: