Dr Who

Started by felipe, September 15, 2012, 16:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

It certainly was not one of the best Dr Who episodes. I am not keen on the producer. The last series was not as good either.

But most of the episode was shot at Fort Bravo from what I could see.

CT

Actually the interiors were filmed in Cardiff and the episode was loosely based on the feature film Westworld starring Yul Brynner (and no, contrary to some web sites The Magnificent Seven was not made there, it was made in
Mexico)

rainbowsheep03

Quote from: sleepy john on September 15, 2012, 20:26:35 PM
What an absolute load of rubbish. Not one single dalek.

I didnt think a great deal to this episode. Definatly not one of their best.

sleepy john

What an absolute load of rubbish. Not one single dalek.

felipe

It was also filmed at Fort Bravo Read this from the BBC website. As anyone who has been to Fort Bravo would know.

Filming kicked off last Thursday in the Almeria region of Spain, at the Oasys Parque Temático del Desierto de Tabernas and Fort Bravo Studios. Both Executive Producer Caroline Skinner and Brand Manager Edward Russell travelled to Spain (with the latter celebrating his birthday at the weekend!), plus Doctor Who Magazine was also represented by Benjamin Cook.

arrow

Photo taken from the Yellow Rose Saloon

arrow

Quote from: felipe on September 15, 2012, 16:03:05 PM
If anyone is interested, tonight's Dr Who episode was filmed at Fort Bravo near Tabernas. Should be worth a look :)
actually it was filmed at Oasys as anyone who has been there would know.
http://www.oasysparquetematico.com/rodaje-de-la-serie-britanica-doctor-who/
:tiphat:

felipe

If anyone is interested, tonight's Dr Who episode was filmed at Fort Bravo near Tabernas. Should be worth a look :)