ORGANIC FRUIT & VEG

Started by sweetcheeks, February 21, 2018, 14:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girasol

Thank you Wilf and Moira for the recommendation.  Yes I have been supplying certified seasonal organic fruit, vegetables and herbs etc for over 11 years.  As well as of course the bagged and tinned goods in my shop.  If you would like any more information please pm me.  I'm open until 6pm everyday.  Claire

Casa Montes

We have organic fruit, veg, herbs, ginger and turmeric delivered to Sol Yoga in La Cinta, from Fincas Viveras from Purchena, they email me their extensive in-season list every Thursday which I email out, order by Sunday evening for Wednesday pick up.

You don't have to order in kilos if smaller amounts are wanted and you can order in units.

Email me if you would like to go on the weekly email list.

Maya
solyogacentre@hotmail.com
The purpose of our life is happiness: The Dalai Lama

Don't look down on people unless you are helping them up.

guest14507

raysun

Nice one, thats what the grandchildren say . Bovvered and whatever.
Great to see the art of discussion and conversation  is not dead.

Dinodog

raysun

So dinodog, a battery  hen that never sees the light of day lays organic eggs???
Even chickens that are outside feeding off the field where fertilizer has been applied can not be laying truly organic eggs.

Wilf and Moira

Go to see Claire in Girasol in Albox, I'm sure she supplies them.  I get my veg box from a lady who lives near Sorbas but that may be a bit far for you. As for how can you tell veg are organic, just look and taste! As far as I know there is no Spanish equivalent of the Soil Association so anything labelled as organic in a supermarket has to be assumed to be such.  Enjoy!  :great:
Always maintain the Status Quo!!

kazhaynes

Lidl have 'BIO' fruit and veg

Dinodog

Do they really use ferilizer on eggs

raysun

Supposedly the veg shop by the lepanto bar avda lepanto albox.  But how do you know if its organic or not.
Never understood how you know unless you go pick the veg yourself and then how do you know that they  havent used fertilizer.

Same applies to eggs.

sweetcheeks

Does anyone know where you can buy Organic
Fruit & Veg? Have been told there is somewhere
near Albox, :c017: