Vehicle signage

Started by Knobby, September 20, 2015, 11:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbit66

Hi I would recommend Steve at Idea Signs did my van top job and good prices.

Mike

PuffTheMagicDragon

Inversa Publicidad, near the funny little filling station in Albox
http://inversapublicidad.com/

SRS SERVICES

We use Steve - idea Designs.  He's based in Los Carasoles but will travel and give you a computer generated image of the final design before it's created for your approval.   He also applies the vinyl to the vehicle to make sure you get the best finish. He does all of our race cars, works van, etc feel free to pop round and have a look for examples of his work!
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

Tetley

Quote from: PC-solutions on September 20, 2015, 11:34:13 AM
Does anyone know of a good place for vinyl vehicle signage? I did get in contact with someone ( I think they may have done mechanical repairs too ) but have lost the contact details.
Thanks

Just be canny if its a Van or car used for buisness........as if you havent got a transport/ operators licence.... the G folks might lift yer for a 200 plus e

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Karen4

Publipart are very good, both in assisting with design, and with their prices! It's just outside Albox, you can see it from the motorway as you head towards Cantoria not too far past the ITV station, but on your right. You will need to turn off the motorway as if going to Cantoria/Partaloa etc and double back towards Albox along the service road.
http://www.publipart.com/
Cl3880

Knobby

Does anyone know of a good place for vinyl vehicle signage? I did get in contact with someone ( I think they may have done mechanical repairs too ) but have lost the contact details.
Thanks