New kettle - any advice?

Started by wenders, September 27, 2015, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

We bought one from Mediamaart in Lorca two years ago.  Very cheap, "dk", works perfectly.

Lorraine

We bought one over from England 4 years ago - when it went pete tong Zeta in Zurgena fixed it for us. It's a nice stainless steel jug type and works a treat with a spanish plug added after the guarantee runs out.

temasek

W.R.L.F.C.

Pedro

Hi

I got mine for the hob from UK Supplies in Mazarron - still looking good and available in a choice of colours - think it was about 25 euros

Mrs P

evansnews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wesco-Classic-Brushed-Stainless-Kettle/dp/B000ZJ1VL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443449434&sr=8-1&keywords=Wesco+kettle Bought this nearly 2 years ago and still looks brand new, it's expensive as kettles go but worth it imo we only use Britta filtered water in it so no scaling

cfmp

Bought one you use on the stove/cooker and it looked very nice for a couple of weeks or so and then it started to turn black on the side and the enamel came off when I tried to give it a good clean, so I eventually gave up and went back to an electric kettle.  If you don't like the choice locally and the price, you can always get one from England (Amazon/Argos, etc...) and use it with an adaptor.  That is what I am doing.

wenders

Latest electric kettle rusty and leaking........thinking of changing to one on the hob.?.....replacement electric ones seem expensive and not very nice... Suggestions please.