Euro

Started by Red, October 12, 2016, 07:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

Problem is Webe, you have far too much time on your hands to study the markets....capitalism at it's best.  :wink:

webejamin

Quote from: byrney on October 12, 2016, 19:43:26 PM
Hey Webs, when you're as rich as you are, a few points either way makes no difference... :wink:
Ain't coz I is rich byrney, is coz me changes loadsamoney up when rates is in a favourable mood, fowsunds at a time innit. Same wiv me Yanky Dolla innit :grin: us travlin pikie geezas neva got lumbered yet, gotta pile of it unda me bed innit :grin: :wink:

byrney

Hey Webs, when you're as rich as you are, a few points either way makes no difference... :wink:

webejamin

Fing is, you gotta be pretty desperate to need to change money in an airport, innit :crazy:

They're saying it's on the way up again now :shocked: I'd better look sharp and change up all me currencies, never seem to get round to it ???

casablanca

Quote from Tetley:-
"its a bit like a window cleaner reducing his round..... less money coming in".

Love the analogy S   :laugh:

Tetley

Fing is,yer currency value is the share/investment price of yer nation,the UK  has chosen to leave the largest trading block in the world,so its a bit like a window cleaner reducing his round..... less money coming in.

theres gonna be a lot of tears & tantrums sorting this one OUT , i didnt think they would come out because of the legal,s & finance,butif they dont come out,this undermines democracey,however in saying that,so does May by passing the soverign uk paliment.

hey ho,get ver villas painted and pool covers ready,just incase the" Redwood chapter " have there day and shaft the full job !

:fi_lone_ranger:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol