IBI COUNCIL TAX

Started by Roger, May 10, 2012, 20:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

IBI.COUNCIL TAX

There have been a lot of problems we have had to face to try to get houses registered for IBI.
Some plots have been registered but not houses. Some plots and houses have been registered in the wrong names, often with the builder. And then we were told that none of those registered would be billed for this year.

At last we have obtained agreement that those properties which have been registered WILL now be billed for this year, although the corrections which the house holders have been to the Town Hall to make will not be recorded this year.

This now means that around half of the new properties will be billed for this year. We will be registering the remainder for next year.

We understand that the bills will be sent out between May and September, although we know that there may be a lot of problems in ensuring that people receive the bills. We usually have 2 months to pay.

I am now going through the IBI register to identify those properties which can expect to be billed for this year. This will take me about 2 weeks. I will then be in a position to inform residents the roads which have been registered. I cannot publish any further details because of data protection issues. This will then mean that if you have not received a bill, and if your road is registered, you will be able to come into the Town Hall to collect a copy of the bill.

In the meantime you can check on the on line Catastral site to see if your property is registered. You cannot see which name it is registered under. The process is as follows.

http://www.sedecatastro.gob.es

Left hand Menu.  Acceso libro.  Consulta de Cartografia ...

A new menu appears.
Clic on LOCALIZACION.      Province – ALMERIA          Municipio – ARBOLEAS

Clic on RUSTICO. (Although we are registered as URBANO, the Catastral Office has not registered the street names so this is the only way into the data).

Enter the POLIGONO number and the PARCELA number (see below).

Clic on CARTOGRAFIA to access the map showing the plots and houses registered.
Clic on DATOS Y CONSULTA DESCRIPTIVA to access details of the particular property. This will show the square metres which have been registered but not the name of the person registered.

DETAILS OF POLIGONOS AND SUGGESTED PARCELA NUMBERS FOR QUICK ACCESS.

Los Higuerales. 2/542
Limaria. 2/646
El Prado 5/525
La Cueva 6/505
La Judea 6/529
La Perla 5/346
Los Calares 4/188
Los Carrascos 8/540
El Rulador 8/410
El Rincon 9/428
Los Garcias 12/456
Los Torres 11/463
Los Torres 14/508
Los Huevanillas 14/563
El Chopo 12/442
Los Menchones 8/620

Alternatively you can navigate using the hand icon.

The IBI bills seem to be in the range 150 to 220 euros for a house and plot, depending on the size.
The bills where only the plot has been registered seem to be in the range 60 to 90 euros.

Please do not come to the Town Hall to enquire until I have had the time to collate the information.