wood for log burner

Started by snaze1, January 15, 2009, 11:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Tried the one at the back of the BP as mentioned before. Price was 0.15c per kilo. They weigh the car first, then you load up with wood and have it weighed again. Easy and very reasonable.

willemina

I have heard of a place in Velez Rubio where they charge € 0,15 per kilo for olive tree wood. Will that be cheaper than the one in Albox mentioned by roboman?

roboman

The best deal in town is just past casa conchillo the builders merchant turn right at the side of the old mediteranio window place 100 mtrs up on the left hand side large compound, telephone no on the gate if the guy is not there, no fear he even speaks english
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

loraine

Try Colin €200 a lorry load  660903158 stands on albox and arboleas market

Yorkshireman

Down the road at the back of the BP about 250 yds on the right is an almond processing plant,loads of logs at right money!
Ear all see all say nowt,eat all sup all pay nowt,and if tha ever does owt for nowt , allus do it for thisen!

Claire

Just got a basket from Commercial Carmona 54€ (inc. delivery to Cantoria) and really impressed.

Should last me a while.

Karen4

Ring Hilary or Mick on 670 243 724. Great logs and great service!
Cl3880

suelesj

Bloke stands on car boot at Bar International....sells by the trailer load...about 150 euros...look really good logs...not the ones at the beginning of the market...he usually has a gazebo and sells other thingsTel 670243724 Hilary + Mike

snaze1

Does anyone know the best place for medium sized loads of wood for a wood burner.
Dont really need a massive (€550) load just enough to last rest of this (admittedly long seeming!) winter.
I am in Lucar.

Thanks