WHAT A "PR "DISASTER

Started by andie, February 02, 2010, 19:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

I agree with you Steve, there certainly appears to be a number of people using this forum for their own personal motives, agendas etc.
I wonder why?

casablanca

Spot on Steve :clap:. BUT (there's always a BUT unfortunately), without strong leadership (united, focused and motivated towards achieving clearly defined objectives) it is always going to be difficult to maintain momentum. If other parties are unwilling to sit at this "very large table" you speak of, with the AUAN, I suggest we should ALL get behind the AUAN whom, as a result would then become this strong leadership we are seeking. At the same time this would marginalise those who have different agendas.
The AUAN of course must have the desire to become this strong leadership/one voice and do all they can to help everyone to get behind them.

Just my opinion, which I have proffered before on other threads.

:tiphat:

andie

if this is the case its going to be a very expensive Agenda ,we sem to be akin to "mad dogs" in the sun at the mo,chasing our tails and wearing our self out in the prosses.

S  :wave  :tiphat:

explorer

Steve, those are ideal sentiments. But it will never happen while there are so many people on here who have their own agenda.

andie

we seem to be indulging ourselfs in some sort of EU / BRIT  PR sucide mission,on here and else were at the moment.

we have the AUAN at the sharp end trying to run a tight fiscal all hands on 20 hour shift deks and getting little or no thanks on here, and even worst people trying to undermine the organisation for political ends and or worrying abought the AUAN  over running town halls at the next elections,"in case the AUAN  get politicaly active"

folks are setting up thair own thing,wich is thair wright,but at the next march,will still be stood be hind the AUAN banner,as its legal,fight fit,fight experenced and RECOGNISED in Brussells

we send our Mayor,s on a 6 hour mercy dash to Saville to talk sence and express peoples concearns,wile we all stay home and argue amongest our selfs and at best undermine thair efforts.

ive got local folks telling me,its been done wrong becuase it should be organised as one mass group all on the same hyme sheet ie local politics,forum folks,AUAN,local trade aso.

i honestly think where all starting to look like a complet bunch of un organised TW#TS for all the world to see.

we need less "tit feeding" ,ALL partys around a very large table,and disgusing the best way foward on mass,and then hopefully the full situation and everybody in it,will have a lot more credability,and may even result in good progress in the not to far distant feture ie no more demo orders,hab certs issued,service connections, folks back to work,and mutch needed investment and HOPE returning to the area.

S  :wave  :tiphat: