Plywood sheeting ?

Started by Spadge, October 23, 2017, 13:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Spadge on October 23, 2017, 15:00:16 PM
Thank you 'Tetley' Ill be trying both of those tomorrow. I take it the one near the ITV is on the same estate as Meson Irene ?

Yes that the one follow the road round its on the bend next to itv,but they might be shut thurs/ mon as it Halbox fiesta .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynden

Quote from: Rtis on October 23, 2017, 15:50:46 PM
Have a day out in Velez Rubio and have a look at wood-2-go on the industrial estate as you go into the town,they a large range of sizes.
They will also deliver to the area too.

Rtis

Have a day out in Velez Rubio and have a look at wood-2-go on the industrial estate as you go into the town,they a large range of sizes.

raysun

Sorry spadge, longos used to to have it round the back some time ago , and would cut.  May have discontinued it.
good luck.

Spadge

Thank you 'cuidarbol' that's now 3 options for me to try ! Appreciate all the info  :clap:

Spadge

Thank you 'Tetley' Ill be trying both of those tomorrow. I take it the one near the ITV is on the same estate as Meson Irene ?

Cuidarbol

Try the wood yard on the same side of the road as Longos, back towards Arboleas and opposite Pimans, they do sheets of MDF, MFC and ply wood.

Tetley

The large wood yard befor Longos on the main Albox road or the wood yard next to the Albox ITV  centre both do panels,ie MDF,PLY ect and will cut it if required.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Spadge

Thank you 'onagap' but I'm new to the area. It might seem a silly question but past Longos in which direction.....Towards Arboleas ? Is there a business sign outside to guide me.  :17:

Onagap

Spadge

Thanks for that info Raysun, however I've searched Longos and not come across ply sheeting anywhere in the store. Might need to go to Specsavers first then :13:

Spadge

Is it possible to buy 8 x 4 ply sheeting anywhere in this area. Thanking you in anticipation :13: