What More Do We Have To Do ??

Started by 2003 cobra, February 07, 2018, 20:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aileen

I heard that as he had not been seen around the area that the other gary had done another moonlight flit as he did in Exeter and Torrevieja. Sounds like I was misinformed.

Heatherc

Quote from: 2003 cobra on February 07, 2018, 20:00:00 PM
We have an Amazon Firestick (2017 Alexa) We are paying Juan €20 per month for 12mb download speed internet, we have IPTV And the Classic System from Danny at Total Entertainment the router is about 10 metres away from the tv,but every day we cannot watch sport and catch up tv without it pausing,freezing losing picture and sound.

So What More Do We Have To Do Please????
[/quote
Do you have the Kodi app on your firestick if you do try clearing the cache

fidgetmidget

Quote from: felipe on February 09, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Is the other still around then?

Yes...last heard he had been let down by his server...well now he knows what it feels like EH?
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

felipe

Rtis

You are the Right one !! Didn't have to use a market stall !

olive25

Rtis

Make sure you use the right gary !!!!

Rod

That's right Gary. Only reliable service is through the satellite.

olive25

Depending on what you watch , the satellite 🛰
will always beat any system that's totally reliant on the internet .
You pays your money you takes your chance especially with certain individuals/ ?
who have just taken up doing the iptv side of delivering the tv. A couple of us have been around for a long time
me personally have been in the Buisness a very long time.

I'm afraid you pay your money you takes your chance.

raysun

Pay colin Coolsolutions or sky. Gary to come and sort it out for you.
Save you a headache and they should be able to sort it out or tell you what problem is.

fidgetmidget

Same here, keep upgrading the Internet, had a repeater router installed, had every tv system under the sun and still takes 2 hrs of frustration to watch a 40 minute programme. Pathetic, but I don't think it's the Internet that's the problem, more the servers where the programmers are.
FM
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

dampmen

Have you tried the ethernet cable to the tv box instead of wifi. It may improve the reception, ours did.

raysun

Talk to juan for a start. Dont think anyone on here can help without being in your house.

2003 cobra

We have an Amazon Firestick (2017 Alexa) We are paying Juan €20 per month for 12mb download speed internet, we have IPTV And the Classic System from Danny at Total Entertainment the router is about 10 metres away from the tv,but every day we cannot watch sport and catch up tv without it pausing,freezing losing picture and sound.

So What More Do We Have To Do Please????