BANKIA ELECTRONIC PASSWORD ????

Started by 2003 cobra, May 18, 2012, 18:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2003 cobra

Thank you all for the info,it's the digital to electronic signature that needs changing,so a trip

to the bank is in order to sort things .............

Sapper

I only  have to put in the numbers from my NIE not the letters

Geminis

We too had problems, went down to Mojacar and everything sorted in minutes. Apparently when you enter your NIE number all letters had to be in lowercase and a 0 in front of the 9 e.g. x09123458y - the password is the same as the one you use when taking cash out of the "hole in the wall". Hope this helps, otherwise a trip down to the bank and am sure they will sort it.
The "angelic duo"

Lesley and Pete

We had similar problems and the only way to sort it quickly and accurately was to go to the bank in person.  Took about 5 mins to get it all up to date and fully accessible.

ramblarider

The new login uses:

1. Either NIE, DNI or Passport number. Users were given the choice over several months as the change took place.
2. Initial password: the is the PIN number associated with the card linked to the account.
3. Digital signature: users were asked to change the old Bancaja digital signature to a new numerical one over several months.

Obviously, if you did not login during this entire time, then you would not have seen any of this...

2003 cobra

Thanks Chez we can get that far but when it comes to the transfer and we have filled in all the

details the page then askes for my electronic password and I don't have one.

When we were with Bancajar a text code was sent to our mobile,this does not happen with

bankia so we are still unable to transfer funds at the mo .........

Ches

I had problems too! You now have to enter your NIE number and then use the keyboard shown to enter your ATM pin number.

2003 cobra

Since Bancajar changed to bankia we have not transfered any monies but tried today and the

site was asking for my(electronic password),of which I have no idea.

Tried to phone the mojacar branch but no answer (of course).

Any help gratefully taken...........