BBCi player

Started by Mrs Jarick, March 16, 2019, 07:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs Jarick

Thanks for all the comments. Smart dns say they know about the problem and are working on it.

rf9rider

If you are using Smart dns proxy service, are you trying to use  the Proxy service or their VPN service?

Are you using windows?

Have you set it up on your computer or router?

As Sat above said, you will have to log in to your account to activate your service at your current location. and make sure you have the green ticks next to the service you are using.

sat

Quote from: Mrs Jarick on March 16, 2019, 11:08:39 AM
this is on my laptop as well as a computer. we are on smart dns.
So if using a Smart DNS service, have you made sure your IP address has been activated? - check on your Smart DNS account panel?
You have to do this when you get allocated a new IP address by your ISP (internet service provider).
Sometimes they renew your IP address automatically, and you usually get one if your router resets or reboots?
Or contact your Smart DNS service to see if they are having issues...
Again a bit difficult for anyone to advise more when you dont say what vpn / smart dns service you are using...

Mrs Jarick

this is on my laptop as well as a computer. we are on smart dns.

sat

Contact your VPN?
They may have been blocked by the broadcaster, they may have a technical issue at the moment, your isp may be blocking it and a few other reasons why it is not working.
Or get another VPN, or even better a smart dns service...
Bit difficult for anyone to advise more when you dont say on what device or vpn you are using...

Mrs Jarick

Unable to get BBCi player to work. Have checked my VPN, have taken it off and on again, still getting cannot reach the page. Any advise please.
JARICK

This is om my laptop.