11 new national measures to fight covid

Started by Mike Town Hall, August 15, 2020, 09:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elgin

Quote from: byrney on August 17, 2020, 19:40:45 PM
Apparently, (I don't go on faceache) it has been reported that as from today bars are not allowed to have outside tables on streets.
I have not seen this on anywhere official.
Is this correct, or yet another false rumour?
It will affect many bars. More closures?

Issued on Sunday BOJA Extraordinario no 51  https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/boja/2020/551/BOJA20-551-00005-9305-01_00176642.pdf

byrney

Thanks Ginger.

Yet another Faceache myth exploded.

Why do people go on it?

ginger

Another rumour. I have just read through the official boletin/decreto of the Junta.  Bars can continue to provide outside tables to the number which was previously approved prior to the  lockdown, or any number subsequently approved by the local authority provided this does not obstruct free movement of pedestrians.

byrney

Apparently, (I don't go on faceache) it has been reported that as from today bars are not allowed to have outside tables on streets.
I have not seen this on anywhere official.
Is this correct, or yet another false rumour?
It will affect many bars. More closures?

ginger

Mike - thanks you. Do we have any indication yet as to when Andalucia will be implementing their regulations?

ginger

Quote from: speedycar on August 15, 2020, 20:41:29 PM
So am I right in saying that the table's on the outside terrace of bars have to be at least 2 metres apart for people who wish to smoke
The social distancing in outside terraces is 1.5m. There is no requirement on the restauranteur to move tables further apart to accommodate smokers. So if the tables are busy and mostly occupied and you wish to smoke you must leave the table and move away to an area where you can guarantee 2m distance from the general public. Conversely, if only a couple of tables are occupied and you are able to sit well-distanced from them then you can still smoke at the table while you are able to maintain the 2m distance.
The distance between tables is irrelevant - it is the distance between people which is legislated.

Cartron

Smoking on public roads or outdoor spaces is prohibited when the space of two meters cannot be respected. This measure extends to any smoking device.

speedycar

So am I right in saying that the table's on the outside terrace of bars have to be at least 2 metres apart for people who wish to smoke

PrincessJAK

Mike Town Hall

The government has announced 11 new national measures to fight the Covid 19 virus.

A quick guide to the 11 measures agreed "unanimously" and which communities are obliged to comply are as follows:

- Night-time :the closure of nightclubs, dance halls and cocktail bars with live musical performances is adopted.

- Hospitality and catering: the need to guarantee the minimum interpersonal distance of 1.5 meters in bar services, the distance between tables and a limitation of 10 people per table, with a closing time at 1 in the morning, with the impossibility of accepting new customers from twelve o'clock at night.

- Partner centres
Visits are limited to one per person and resident by extreme prevention measures and with a maximum of one hour per day. The influx is requested to be moved to avoid crowds, but exceptions may be made for patients in the final process of their lives.

Residents are limited to departures in social health centres.

- Mass events and activities: mandatory to carry out a risk assessment by the health authorities for each event or activity.

- Obligation to screen with PCR, in the event of an outbreak, to those populations of risk, such as a partner health center, neighbourhood's or housing blocks, among others.

- Alcohol consumption: bottle is prohibited: communities and town halls are urged to strictly apply the agreed sanctions.

- Smoking on public roads or outdoor spaces is prohibited when the space of two meters cannot be respected. This measure extends to any smoking device.

3 recommendations
The Interterritorial Council also highlighted a number of recommendations on Friday:

- Limit social events to groups of stable coexistence; that is, anything that is encounters with other people outside that stable group should be limited to the maximum.

- Limit social events to a maximum of 10 people.

- In residences: do regular screening PCR tests to ensure that there have not been any workers who are positive

Regards Mike