inovation 13 yes or no fingers crossed.

Started by paperboy, July 16, 2012, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

Cristobal had a meeting with Endesa today.

They have agreed to revise their objection to 13 and we are today preparing a minor amendment to cover the point.

So at last we seem to be in sight of the end of this particular step.

ianv

I know how you feel paperboy, i had visitors over last week representing a group of private investors in the UK, and having persuaded them that the time was right to invest in the area in both businesses and properties they went away with no money spent and no intention to return to invest unless things get sorted fast, and the sort of budgets they were initially talking about ran at 150k to start followed by up to 500k if the initial investments turned out right. As a region we can't afford to be turning these people away as currently the only money coming in is from overseas investors whether we like it or not.

Optomist

Cant understand why you cant get a Nota Simple , it has nothing to do with whether or not you have a CFO , i would go back and question this .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

paperboy

I have just read Rogers article in the Local Politics section on here and i must admit i feel very disappointed,why not with Roger or the lads but with Spain the system and every other person/company trying their best to throw obstructions in their path to achieve their task which we the people voted them to do thats to get property here legal and to get what every one in the area wants a Occupation licences.
Now it seems Endesa wants to built substations in 2016 so will that now stop the progress after them will it be Galasa/the Junta/or any other organisation jumping on the band waggon.
We had some one from the Uk a friend who was interested in buying our villa as a holiday home, his solicitor said to  us that if we could not get a CFO then he would advise him not to buy which he did.
The first thing the Town Halls ask for is CFO so we cannot even get a Nota Simple.

I'm frustrated but when i see what work the lads and the Town hall are doing they must be near to suicide at times. :(