Bean bags

Started by annef, March 30, 2013, 21:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annef

Hi 3m - that's brilliant news - perhaps I can put my sewing machine back into mothballs.  We are also returning via San Javier next Tuesday, so will call in at Ikea en route.  Thanks to all for the helpful ideas   :tiphat:

3M

hi
we got ours from amazon.es  free delivery with mrw
Paul & Mette

musicdonna

Ikea used to sell them...

Donna

annef

Thanks for the idea!  I may well have to resort to DIY!!   :tiphat:

Tash

You would probably be able to get them from the shopping area at Murcia or Roquetas but would imagine they will be quite expensive. I made a couple a few years ago. I downloaded instructions from the internet, quite easy, the difficulty was getting the beans. As they were to take back to the uk I got the beans from Amazon, about £10 to fill 1 bean bag. I know Amazon deliver to Spain but not sure of postage costs. Hope this helps!!

annef

Hi all -  We're still looking for the bean bags and hoping someone out there can point us in the right direction.  I've never known the Forum not to come up with the answers before !!!   Thanks for any help you can give   :tiphat:

annef

Hi all !  Does anyone know where I can buy beanbags (the type you sit on) suitable for medium sized kids & adults?  Or does anyone have any they wish to sell?    :tiphat: