Vertical blind shop/parts

Started by Tetley, January 22, 2016, 08:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Cuddlybill on January 22, 2016, 16:41:02 PM
Try blindparts.co.uk  They are based in Wiltshire and say they supply parts for all types of blinds.  Hope this helps K

:thumbsup:   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Cuddlybill

Try blindparts.co.uk  They are based in Wiltshire and say they supply parts for all types of blinds.  Hope this helps K
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Tetley

Spot on folks thanks  :tiphat: x
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynne

We had our vertical blinds done by Sol-Shaders of Mojacar and were very pleased with them.  They may be able to supply the parts you want.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Twittwoo

Morning
We had some blinds made and shipped them out to Spain at a very very resonable cost and a great service from the 2 ladies at vbcpremierblinds.co.uk.  I am sure if you contact them they would be able to help with your enquiry.

Tetley

Just wondering if anybody knowes of an old vertical blind type shop anywere,i need some new plastic chain wheels as the blind runners are abought 40 year old all but work well apart from the worn nylon  wheels.

any help appriciated shop can be uk or sp.

TVM  :tiphat: