Horse Riding

Started by Evette, January 20, 2009, 18:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinC

I ride at Rancho Luz when I get half a chance, lovely people and fantastic views on their routes. Not only that, they have rescued a lot of horses in the area and all helps toward their upkeep. For me it is the love of the animals and not just a commercial venture that is important.. Erika and Jay certainly don´t fall short in that respect!

Colin

jill cockfield

Rancho Luz Del Sol...best in the area, Erika and Jay are lovely people, they have also done tremendous work with rescue horses, we have ridden there a lot, really lovely family.

rainbowsheep03

Quote from: jonno on September 26, 2012, 14:20:20 PM
Is there a web site or contact for the one near Pulpi? Thanks

I waas told that it had or is closeing down by someone that took classes there. Although, if this is not the case, i do appologise to the hipica.  There is one in Hurcal Overa, run by a Spanish guy called Miguel. The telephone number is on their website which they´ve only just created.   www.cudrasdeharo.com  .. tell him Clare sent you, and you should be fine as it´s a bit private at the minute.

jonno

Is there a web site or contact for the one near Pulpi? Thanks

Starynightsky

I would higly recommend Centro Hipico Valle del Almanzora between Cuevas del Almanzora and Pulpi, the facilities out strip any I have seen in Spain or the UK for year. Their instructors are fluent in Spanish, English and Dutch. There teaching style and skill are excellent, their horses suit all levels, weights and abilities. A 1 hour lesson is 17€, 10 lessons are 100€, they do private hacking, specilist classes and pony camps etc. You really have to see the facilities to believe them. I would recommend everyone from children, novices to the very experienced rider will not find better in Spain  :wave I know they are further out than some of the other more local facilities but the drive is more than made up for from the second you arrive.

alansue

Would highly recommend Luz del Sol Stables as above. Friendly Owners, good and well cared for horses. My grandson learned to ride there and went on a  regular basis for 4 years until he went back to the UK. Alan & Sue

Jim1544

Quote from: sharon123 on September 26, 2012, 10:03:35 AM
Am looking for some where to go horse riding, do not need lessons have been riding before, anyone know on here, seem to be old ads that i find on here, thanks in advance.
Try here  http://www.rancholuzdelsol.com/about-us.php
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

sharon123

Am looking for some where to go horse riding, do not need lessons have been riding before, anyone know on here, seem to be old ads that i find on here, thanks in advance.

goodtimes

It depends whereabouts you live. I used to go riding at "Casa Trinidad" in Arboleas, run by Christobol, I believe he runs it now as a rural hotel, I´ve not been some time, but he still has the horses as we both share the same vetenarian (Juan from Albox) and we were talking about him just a while back. Good riding where ever you go!!

jaydee

Hi There,

a half hour private lesson is 12 euros, or alternatively you can have an hour hack, private or group, for 20. Feel free to pop up any time to see us and the horses and to discuss further. Thanks for the enquiry, Erika

rainbowsheep03

How much are your lessons Erika ? thanks.

jaydee

Hi Evette,

If you are still looking to ride you are more than welcome to visit our stables in Partaloa. We are a young British family run business who take great care of our horses.  We currently have 25 horses, 9 of which are liveries. You can visit to have a look round and chat any time.

Erika and Jay

Evette

thanks again for the info im looking in to all the riding schools

bobndebs

have sent you a pm evette

debs

willemina

Also a new equistrian centre called Centro Hipico Valle del Almanzora between Cuevas del Almanzora and Pulpi. Website: centrohipico-almanzora.com

Evette

rainbowsheep03

Rancho Luz Del Sol .. Parta Loa .. Erika (+34) 678 838 547

guccimad

Evette

does anyone know where you can go horse riding ?