directions to ice show please

Started by siestakey, December 22, 2013, 13:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olly

No problem. Hope you have a great night. :tiphat:
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

siestakey

Thankyou for the directions, I too hope that is the right place!! I am sure it is as a friend said about the road from the galasa roundabout but did not know where to go after that, thankyou for taking the time to post directions.

El Circo ruso sobre hielo is from Moscow, advertised on spectrum. I think it is one night only at vera, 23rd December at 7pm. I got tickets at Hiper ochio in Albox, €16 each, €20 on the door. Tickets were also available from spectrum radio and other outlets in mojacar and vera. Hope they have tickets left for you! Liz

Heather Reed

Can you give us details of the ice show please. I can't find any.
Many thanks.

olly

Don't know if the infants one is in the same building, but I have passed Vera sports pavilion many times.
From the Anta's roundabout head for Vera, and you will come to the roundabout where Galasas office is on your right.
Take the exit after the first one where the Galasa office is, about 100 metres further along to your right there is a garden centre, stay on this road to the next roundabout, (mini), and take the first turn,which will take you along the right hand side of the petrol station,follow this road( narrows on the next corner) to the next roundabout.
The Sports pavilion is on the left of this roundabout.
Hope this the one you want.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

siestakey

Hi, does anyone have directions to pabellon de deportes blas infante in Vera, where the ice show will be tomorrow? From the Antas industrial estate/galasa roundabout area if poss. I have tried google etc to no avail, cannot follow maps, prefer written instructions in any case (¿)thanks, Liz