Do you need help with homework?

Started by Venny, October 06, 2011, 14:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnie

aimee has been tutoring my 7 yr old son with all aspects of his school work and i must say that i think she is doing a fantastic job, she is very patient and understanding and explains everything that he may not understand. he now looks forward to his time with aimee doing his homework etc, and is coming on leaps and bounds. so thankyou aimee - keep up the good work.

p.s. shes also great for doing any little 'messy' phonecalls that you may struggle with if your spanish isnt perfect. lol

Venny

Hi David,
No problem, are you looking for a cheaper tarriff?
Give me a call and we can discuss your needs and when you would like to go.

Aimee

francie

Hi Aimee
We need to visit our electric supplier but are not fluent enough in spanish to make them understand what is wanted,  would this be something you could help with.
David.

Sharon

Hello Aimee,

I have sent you an e-mail.

Thanks, Sharon.
Sharon Baldwin ( married to Colin Baldwin , Cool Solutions)

torres rules

Hi, my neighbours daughter would like some help with her homework can you please give her a call on 669197541

Venny

Hi,
Yes I can help you. Give me a call on the numbers above and we can discuss what you are wanting to do.

Aimee

Drainage Solutions

Hi Aimee,
Do you do a translation service? I need some help with the the town hall in Antas.
Can you help?

Venny

Do your children struggle with homework and need a little help? Do they have an exam coming up and are not sure about a few things? Do they need extra Spanish lessons? Then I am here to help.
My name is Aimee, I´m 18 years old and have recently passed the Spanish Bachaloria. I am waiting to go to University and am willing to help with any homework or study problems your child might have.
If you need help, call me on 950439141 or 669035874.