Banco Sabadell

Started by fieldview, September 10, 2013, 13:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DONK

Good bank for me:) they give me good interst on my savings and the share price is going up and a swear down mob app  :crown:

ecogirl

Nightmare bank. Would elborate but It would take me all night.   :head

Senior Villain

I have been with them since they took over the CAM bank, the offer you talk about has not been offered to me as an existing customer and would qualify according to the minimum deposit, however it is not unusual existing customers miss out on these opportunities.

personally I would not recommend this bank on my own personal experience of the problems I have encountered accessing on line banking and the assistance I received from the bank.  I will be looking around to move my account as soon as practical for me, however I know moving banks in Spain is not that simple.  

I would recommend you shop around see what's on offer elsewhere before you make a decision, then if its right for you go for it.

Regards   :tiphat:

Ian  

cfmp

We have use Sabadell (Solbank) for over 10 years and I agree they are not the cheapest bank and they do not have as many local branches as other banks, but their costumer service and their website are outstanding.  We are delighted with them and their staff speak very good English as well as other european languages.  We have absolutely no intention of moving to another bank.  We used a different bank before joining Sabadell and the hassle of transferring direct debits, linking accounts from one bank to another should not be under estimated.

myg

Closed our account with them last month after banking with them for over 8 years, loads of hidden charges and no branches locally. Now with Cajamar, should have done it years ago!
Near Taberno

Wester

There is an annual charge for debit and credit cards.

Albren

We have just closed our account with them ,this morning in fact .
Nearest branch is vera .would not use them again after stopping my direct debits in June they still carried on paying them in July and no refund rubbish . ???

Peter and Frances

I believe Cajamar Rual offer the same

fieldview

Thinking of opening an account with the above bank. They offer an Expansion account, if you pay in €700 a month, via salary, pension, or any payment, there will be no charges what so ever. Debit and credit cards also without charges. Sounds good, anyone use them?