Many thanks to all for the helpful replies

MR DOG LADY

6.57 Crew

Phonehouse top of Albox High Street
Between the donkey and the Post Office
Samsung E1200 only 12 Euros
Brand new

Rod

Yeah, Yeah. Why didn't I see it? Getting older by the minute and more senile as well. Got to go and have another beer. ??? ??? ???

felipe

My wife has a HTC Desire S model for sale for only 30€ it is unlocked and works well. Selling second hand in UK for upwards of £50. Only reason for sale is that she upgraded to a new phone recently.  If interested please get back to me.  All it needs is a sim card.  It has a charger too.

SunnyJim

Read the post Rod. LOL Hogs

Rod

What's the problem Hogs? Don't they do phones, thought they did hits mobiles.

Lesley and Pete

I'm sure I have seen a Carphone Warehouse store on the main road through Albox, just past where the Movistar shop used to be. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that I recognised the logo when I drove through a few weeks ago.

Lesley

Rod

Pop into Can Connect in Albox, closing time in the summer 2pm. It is at the top of Avenida America on the right, number 14, that is the road at the rear of Mercadona.

http://www.canconnect.es/mobile-telecommunications.php

Dog Lady

Anyone know where in Albox or locally you can get basic mobiles for use on Pay As You Go Can Connect does stock them but have been waiting weeks for a delivery Our existing mobile has an intermittent fault and given the unreliability of our internet "land line" it  is essential to have an operational mobile

TIA

MR DOG LADY