photos

Started by Yorkshireman, February 18, 2009, 19:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorkshireman

Thanks to everybody, I've done it!
Ear all see all say nowt,eat all sup all pay nowt,and if tha ever does owt for nowt , allus do it for thisen!

casablanca

Quote from: "alibags"If you go to windows live photo gallery and click on file a the top it will resize your photo for you. It will make a copy of in your folder so rename it so check the size and make sure its in KBs not Mb's. Thats the way I've been dong it and then uploading as hogrider said.
Don know what camera you use but m Panasoc and several others will let you resize them for email if you go ito the menu on your cameraHope that helps and the first part s easy as I am an idiot too with all things technical/electrical

Ali

likewise my Fuji finepix does this for me in their menu.

alibags

If you go to windows live photo gallery and click on file a the top it will resize your photo for you. It will make a copy of in your folder so rename it so check the size and make sure its in KBs not Mb's. Thats the way I've been dong it and then uploading as hogrider said.
Don know what camera you use but m Panasoc and several others will let you resize them for email if you go ito the menu on your camera

Hope that helps and the first part s easy as I am an idiot too with all things technical/electrical

Ali

chelseaphil

Because at present we have a bandwidth usage issue being caused by something we are investigating. We have had to reduce the size of images allowed to 400  x 400pixels.  These should be large enough for people to enjoy your photos. Please only use the photo section or the advertising section to post photos. Thanks Phil

enjay

The only posting pictures instructions I have been able to follow successfully , unaided by Judy or my sons in law, were posted by Jason in the Photography section page 3 " How to post Pictures in your topic"
In para. 9 just click IMG and 2 brackets drop down-copythe picture details exactly between the brackets.

Karen4

Yorkshireman the easiest site I have found to resize your pics is at www.resize.it  
 It really is idiot-proof, even for me! Took me about 10 seconds to resize my avatar for the forum, very easy to do!
Cl3880

Yorkshireman

Cheers Hogs it seems my pics are too large now
Ear all see all say nowt,eat all sup all pay nowt,and if tha ever does owt for nowt , allus do it for thisen!

HogRider

Yorkshireman

Try this !

1) Click on the upload attachment button at the bottom of the 'Post a reply Screen'

2) Click the Browse button

3) Select the picture you want from YOUR pictures and click 'Add File'

4) Type spome witty words and press select

By Magic Your Piccy will be in the post !

Hogs  :hat

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yorkshireman

Sorry to bore probably most of you but could someone please post an idiot proof way of uploading photos onto the forum ?