Horsey bill horscroft

Started by olive25, September 29, 2015, 17:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horsey

Firstly I would like to say that should I decide to denounce you I will also add your personnel threat to me, on a public forum.

It might be a good idea that you tell all your other customers where that place is ("i will try very hard to shove it where the sun dont shine").
in case any should have a gripe with you in the future!

In the mean time you can furnish me with the email/PM that I said my internet was at fault. I also kept copies of emails to yourself and Juan from Arboleas Internet.

I arranged for you to be at our home the same time as Juan, the Arboleas internet engineer. He was here approx 1.5hours waiting for you that day. An appointment you failed to make only to arrive 10 minutes after he had gone then informing us, on your arrival,  "you don't like the guy". You also informed us that morning that you knew the internet guy would not be able to find any fault as you had turned off our TV package late the evening before. I wonder why!? Maybe another satellite installer could enlighten us on that one? By PM/email or here on the forum.

You also talk of  "slanderous gossip". Thats a bit rich coming from the very same person who slandered a competitor in our lounge one day. Reminds me of: "the pot calling the kettle black".

Should you decide to give us back the 120e for the 6 months TV package subscription that we paid for I will furnish you with details of where you can deliver it. It won't make any difference to us if the sun is shinning or not on that day.

Sincerely, Bill

Quote from: olive25 on September 29, 2015, 17:09:22 PM
MESSAGE TO BILL HORSCROFT

If you wish to slag me off i suggest you go and denounce me, not quite sure of your gripe except to say everything was done for you , i even have replies to say your internet was at fault, let me know what it is i owe you & i will try very hard to shove it where the sun dont shine.

I asked you before to refrain from slagging me off behind my back if you want to do it i suggest its done in public.

I wont be asking again.
Treat Me With The Same Dignity And Respect You Demand For Yourself And I Will Do Likewise!

olive25

MESSAGE TO BILL HORSCROFT

If you wish to slag me off i suggest you go and denounce me, not quite sure of your gripe except to say everything was done for you , i even have replies to say your internet was at fault, let me know what it is i owe you & i will try very hard to shove it where the sun dont shine.

I asked you before to refrain from slagging me off behind my back if you want to do it i suggest its done in public.

I wont be asking again.