Location help

Started by keo, February 18, 2009, 13:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keo

Thanks for that should be able to find it now
K

willemina

As you might already know MRW is a Spanish courier service. I had a call last year that they had a letter for us and could not deliver it as our house is outside the village of Albox and it was too difficult to find. So I could pick it up in Albox. A bit strange for a courier I thought.
Their office in Huercal Overa is on: C/ Pintor Velázquez S/N, 04600 Huercal-overa, Spain, +34 950 134 706. If you enter Huercal Overa from the A7 you are on Carretera Estacion. This is the road with the Lidl on the right. Just follow this road and make at the end the turn to left. Go straight ahead on the roundabout. When you see a square on your right MRW should be in the street on your left. Their logo MRW will be on the building and has a bright blue color and the top of the W is in red.

keo

I have had a note stuck to my letter box from MRW Aviso   best in my spanish I can get out of the conversation with the phone number left is they are located in Huercal Overa, can anyone narrow it down as to where exactly they are
Thanks