White van (Berlingo/Partener style) on UK plates with roof rack

Started by moominette, November 19, 2009, 17:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alifivemum

ive seen a white berlingo van with roof bars and it was a v reg in albox today.
hope that helps?

Roller

This morning followed a similar van into Arboleas via the old bridge. White Berlingo type with two
roof bars. British Reg No. KN57WWG. Obviously may or may not be the one involved!!

awaywiththefairies

Further to my pm I am glad you have confirmed the area, will keep a look out

moominette

It has been confirmed by several people that the van is still in the Llanos del Espino area and that the occupants dont look particularly english so keep an eye out. By the way they did our house its clear they must have watched our movements for a while before.

moominette

The area is Albox although these guys may not be from around here. The matter has been reported to the guardia but I dont hold my breath and the reason I know what they look like is because my neighbours saw them in fact, and this is amazing, as they drove away with all our worldly posessions they waved to one of my neighbours. This is why we dont have a reg because my neighbours just assumed they were friends of ours!

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Moominette,    You do not say what area you live ?  How do you know so much about the incident but not have a Reg NÂș - I ask these questions because I report incidents like this to the Guardia / Police - but only when reports can be substanciated - please send PM if you do not want to publish openly
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

racer

moominette I sincerly hope you catch the culprits and I hope thier testicals turn to cubes and fester in the corners. good luck in you search, I hate thieves.

moominette

Our house was burgled by 2 men in their late twenties/early thirties, one stocky with blondish hair and one dark and slim. The stocky one was driving a small white van on UK plates with a roof rack. The van had no writing and was either a Berlingo, Partner or something similar.

I have kept my eyes peeled but have not seen a van like this. Does anyone have any idea who these two might be?