Van scrap man that can collect?

Started by uslot, April 17, 2013, 22:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadreMia

I can recommend Darren same as roboman. He can collect.

Trucker

Never know you may even be able to buy the ones that was nicked...all transit owners are now suspects...George Dixon of the Dock Green would have found them by now and he only had a push bike as transport...Evening All..
Just keep calm and if the day comes you can get your hands on the thieving gits you can batter the whatsit out of them..and being calm you will enjoy it too..works for me..

Optomist

Quote from: uslot on April 17, 2013, 22:22:24 PM
Hello. Anyone know of a scrap yard/ man that can collect? Just found out that the wheels have been nicked off my transit so I can't drive it to the scrap yard! Thieving b###ards have taken the prop shaft too!

Thanks.

Could you not go to a scrap yard and explain , there's a good chance they will have some , if they could loan them to you then you could drive it back to them , at worst they might ask for a deposit until you return .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

roboman

Telephone Darren JT metals his no is 645094339, regards Rob
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

uslot

Hello. Anyone know of a scrap yard/ man that can collect? Just found out that the wheels have been nicked off my transit so I can't drive it to the scrap yard! Thieving b###ards have taken the prop shaft too!

Thanks.