Jeweller from the Joyaria Albox

Started by justsaying, October 25, 2013, 20:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

So pleased that's not true Mike - nice to see you back.  :wave
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Lesley and Pete

Quote from: elbarrio1 on October 29, 2013, 18:15:26 PM
Hi JS its Mike 's Jewellers from Los Llanos market I will be there on my normal stall 23 / 24 I have been in the UK so hope to see you Saturday
Thanks
Mike

Sorry about my earlier posting Mike - just shows how incorrect information gets around.

Lesley

elbarrio1

Hi JS its Mike 's Jewellers from Los Llanos market I will be there on my normal stall 23 / 24 I have been in the UK so hope to see you Saturday
Thanks
Mike

justsaying

Yes got a pm confirming - the guy near La Parilla did a great job.
JS

Lesley and Pete

Quote from: pepe on October 26, 2013, 10:01:40 AM
I think the Guy you are looking has a stall at Los llanos Market every Sat .

He is no longer there. When I was on the market today, I was told that he has returned to the UK.

justsaying

Thanks for the heads up on Juan in Parilla square, he had just what we were looking for and did the job there and then cheaper than we were quoted by the guy who used to be on the Rastrillo/Los Llanos market.  Will use him in future as has all original parts and straps etc.
Just Saying!

pepe

I think the Guy you are looking has a stall at Los llanos Market every Sat .

justsaying

Does anyone know if the guy from the Joyeria is still trading somewhere.  He was on the Rastrillo market but I have been down there for a number of weeks and no sign.  If he is not around any longer, anyone know where I will get  a rubber watch strap for a divers watch locally.  The local jewellers don't have any large or thick enough.
Thanks
JS