Main Menu

2020 F1 Season

Started by steveconway24, February 21, 2020, 12:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunedin

No spectators for the Barain GP due to the virus. They will have to watch on the TV instead. 😎

steveconway24

I've got general entrance for the 3 days, been looking on various f1 forums, apparently turn 9 is one of the best viewing areas.

Biggin

Sorry No I have never would love to do it sometime sorry I cant help , I thought tickets were marked with the areas that you should be in

steveconway24

Has anyone been to the Barcelona F1? I've got tickets for May, but I have never been there before. Any tips on best areas etc would be appreciated.

I'm going up on the train from Lorca, â,¬35 return! And I have booked a hotel 10kms away from the track.

Biggin

Quote from: StellaL on February 21, 2020, 23:53:24 PM
Practice 13/14 March, qualy 14, race 15. The Mercedes steering "wheel" has already been banned by the FIA. Mercedes are still much quicker and more reliable than their rivals.

Its not Banned until 2021 next season

StellaL

Practice 13/14 March, qualy 14, race 15. The Mercedes steering "wheel" has already been banned by the FIA. Mercedes are still much quicker and more reliable than their rivals.
Stella

Biggin

Quote from: steveconway24 on February 21, 2020, 14:06:18 PM
Quite clever that, on the live coverage, they have the cockpit camera, it was interesting watching Bottas using it. For sure every team will have that next season  :grin:
[/quote

Just read that because of changes next year it will be banned ::) :laugh:

steveconway24

Quite clever that, on the live coverage, they have the cockpit camera, it was interesting watching Bottas using it. For sure every team will have that next season  :grin:

Biggin

Looking forward to the new season and interesting read re Steering wheel adjustment on Mercedes where they move the steering wheel for straights then change it for corners a forward and backward movement I believe. It seemingly alters the toe of the wheels so preventing overheating of the tyres

steveconway24

Just under 4 weeks to go to the start of the F1 season, I've got a feeling it will be pretty much the same order as last year, next year should be more interesting with the technical changes to the cars, 18" wheels ect...
And driver line ups could change massively.

Anyway, its nice that Skysports F1 are giving full live coverage of the testing in Barcelona, day 3 today.
Next week 26th to 28th, test 2.