BBC Sports personality of the year 2021

Started by Dunedin, December 16, 2021, 12:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny73

Emma Rudacanu is out of latest tournament at first game and has won nothing since being sports personalty . ( For reasons unknown )

Dunedin

Quote from: Johnny73 on December 19, 2021, 22:24:11 PM
Strange world, a Canadian born 19 year old I think who won a tournament  and she wins over Sarah Storey whose achievements were outstanding.
Who picks them ??

Who picks them.?  Probably the same people who writes that Jason Kenny is the GB's highest achiever in gold medals on the World stage. Sarah Storey has more gold medals and records than any Brit involved in the world of international sport.
But the internet doesn't seem to recognise that untill you check the achievements.
But they also state that the Wren is Britain's most common bird. 😂

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Lynne

Quote from: Johnny73 on December 19, 2021, 22:24:11 PM
Strange world, a Canadian born 19 year old I think who won a tournament  and she wins over Sarah Storey whose achievements were outstanding.
Who picks them ??

Probably the same people who decide the winners of Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing on Ice, I'm A Celebrity etc well in advance.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Johnny73

Who picks them ??

Dunedin

Emma Rudacanu takes the top prize with the runners up Adam Peaty and Tom Daley. 😎

Dunedin

Quote from: Johnny73 on December 18, 2021, 17:04:22 PM
Tyson Fury ???  Personality ??? God elp us .
And a buddy of one  the biggest drug running corporation frontmen  in the world  in the name of Daniel Kinahan. Google his name !!
PS,.   Emma is a shoe in even though she has really done nothing really in the whole year context.

That's why I thought she may get latest improved newcomer.

Johnny73

Tyson Fury ???  Personality ??? God elp us .
And a buddy of one  the biggest drug running corporation frontmen  in the world  in the name of Daniel Kinahan. Google his name !!
PS,.   Emma is a shoe in even though she has really done nothing really in the whole year context.

Dunedin

It is to be held on the 19th of this month.

British contenders.
1. Sarah Storey.
2. Adam Peaty.
3.Tom Daley.
4.Tyson Fury.
5. Emma Raducanu.
6. Raheem Sterling

My choice would be Sarah Storey  but although she has more Olympic achievements and Golds than any one else I don't think. she will win.
Emma should get most improved  newcomer. 😊